The easiest way to increase organic traffic to your website is to regularly post quality, relevant content to your blog. However, this is only one of the strategies used to attract new visitors. The section of internet marketing that aims to directly improve organic traffic is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Organic traffic comes from the appearance of your site in search results that users perform on search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. Organic traffic is free traffic, and this aspect is the most desired type of traffic for website owners.
Here are some tips from the top SEO services companies in Gurgaon to help you increase your website’s organic traffic:
1. Using video for content marketing: Video is very important to your business. This is the type of content that people enjoy consuming compared to text-based blogs. No one likes to read these days. However, this is not the case for video. People love watching and interacting with videos. Because of this, video creates more traffic, engagement, and conversions on top of that. Therefore, creating the perfect video marketing strategy can increase conversions on your website as well as organic traffic.
2. Analyse your competitors, but don’t imitate them: If you are in business, there are definitely competitors. Competitors can eat your business, but sometimes they can also provide valuable information. So, if you want to increase organic traffic to your website, you can follow your competitors.
3. To increase your site’s organic traffic, analyse the traffic you currently have: This means the current data. Examine existing data and you can get a lot of information in minutes. It helps to understand this data to generate new ideas that usually require a lot of brainstorming. When we analyse data, we can know what users do and how they behave on the site. This allows you to make changes that are more likely to drive organic traffic.
4. Start blogging: It is a must for any business looking to increase organic traffic to its website. What can attract more traffic than content? And what’s better than a blog in terms of content? If you want to increase organic traffic, reach more keywords, and get more engagement, blogging may be your best bet. It is free, gives great results and builds a reputation in the market.
5. Don`t target keywords just for the sake of it: Keyword focused on is an essential technique of riding site visitors in the direction of your site. With the aid of using focused on specific key phrases, you may get an awesome natural site visitors boost.
6. Don’t neglect your mobile device: More than half of users access the Internet using mobile devices. And if you don’t give them a terrible experience, they can cause huge traffic loss. So, reverse engineering this idea means creating a mobile-friendly experience that can increase organic traffic to your website.
7. Build your links wisely: Link building is a smart way to increase organic traffic. Adding inbound or outbound links to your content will make your page more visible. As a result, more attention is paid to the web page.
8. Optimized for voice search: In the future, voice search will replace text search. The smartphone plays a key role in driving the growth of voice search. The icing on the cake are smart speakers such as Amazon Echo, Google Home, etc. Voice search queries are easier to rank because they target long-tail keywords with less competition. Many brands still don’t optimize their content for voice queries, giving them an opportunity to increase their rankings. Start optimizing your voice search and you will be able to increase your organic traffic in the near future.
9. Focus on speeding up pages: Page speed is a measure of how quickly content loads on a page. This is an important factor in providing the best user experience. According to report 40% of users leave a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load, and 80% of visitors never come back. Slow loading websites cost retailers $2.6 billion in annual revenue loss. If we see that users are spending less time on our site, we downgrade the site. The lower your site’s ranking, the less noticeable it is. This ultimately affects your organic traffic as it makes it harder for users to find your site.
10. Keep user intent at the top: User Intent simply means the purpose of a user behind any search. If your content doesn`t fulfil it, Google will rank you down. In other words, we can say if your content isn`t providing them with what they are looking for, it`ll create a bad user experience. And Google has several algorithms to detect a bad user experience and once it does that, it`ll crawl your page down. Hence, user intent should be your top priority while updating old content or generating new.
Thus, you cannot rank keywords by just including them in your blog post. You need a complete strategy to climb to the top of the SERP, maximize organic traffic, increase profits and sales. Applying these tricks sworn by SEO services companies in Gurgaon will drive your SEO campaign and increase your chances of increasing visibility.
If you have any queries or something to add please feel free to write in the comment section below.